Friday, April 20, 2012

Dream

This morning I had a very weird dream. I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately, but they usually only happen after V leaves for work in the mornings. He wakes me to say goodbye, then when I fall back to sleep, these bazaar dreams occur.

I was in my parent's house, except it wasn't the one they live in now, nor was it the one they lived it before they moved, or even the one I grew up in. It was one I've never seen, just a dream house, but my dad was always there, watching golf on tv, and my mom was always there cleaning, so I knew they lived there because that's what they do. They had a basement, so it wasn't in Florida. I would escape to the basement and meet friends that I don't recognize in real life. I would play an odd game with these friends that I do not remember in real life. And somehow I would end up at this peculiar house, owned by Humphrey Becker from an episode of Law and Order: SVU. Creepy shit, right? Well, he would keep me in his house, being weird. And I would run away when I told him I had to go to the bathroom. I would run as fast as I could back to my parents house, because it wasn't too far, I guess? I would end up on the couch, watching golf with my dad like nothing happened. Then somehow I end up back at Humphrey's house. After like the third time, I put on this old ankle brace that I got in 8th grade, in real life. (I had ankle surgery on spring break my senior year of high school because I had tendonitis in my left ankle. It still bothers me pretty often.) Anyways, when I ended up back at his house, I had that ankle brace on because my ankle was hurting from running so much. He was threatening to punch it really hard, and I was laying on pillows on a bed, and told him that if he didn't let me pee before he punched my ankle, I would pee all over the bed. He let me go, and I bolted back to my parent's house.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment