Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh, Beach, How I Love You

I do, I do, I dooooo.


This morning we woke up to go to my nephew's baptism and then went to my aunt and uncle's house for brunch. It was nice, but after we got home, both V and me were in a weird funk. We got comfy on the couch and watched the movie Taken. It was good! Would have been better without commercials, but I enjoyed the time cuddled with my love. By the time the movie was over the funk was still kind of lingering in the air. I got my suit on and went to lay out by the pool, and V was hitting golf balls around the yard. It was early, only like 3, and we were already like winding down for the day and I didn't want that to happen yet! So I had the idea of taking a trip to the beach. So we did. We packed a bag and headed to the coast. We chilled out for a while and just spent some quality time together. It was absolutely perfect. After we left, we got dinner at our favorite restaurant on the coast, Rusty's. While we were sitting on their outside deck, I spotted a dolphin swimming by! It was so adorable, I loved it. 

Then on the way home we saw 4 deer, and apparently V saw like a batch of 20+ hogs, but I missed 'em! 

Overall it was a great day. I'm sad that its Sunday and V has to work tomorrow. I would love it if we were on a beach vacation and he didn't have to go back to work for a week. If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment