Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time for a Break!

School is finished for the week! I'm hoping to get my assignment for Terp I done before yoga tonight so I won't have to worry about it over the weekend. I've got lunch plans with my dad tomorrow, then I'm going swimming with my sister! It's going to be a wonderful day!

I really cannot believe it, but this semester will be over in the next couple weeks! I can still vividly remember calling my sister after my first interpreting class and TOTALLY second guessing my choice of becoming an interpreter! I'm really glad I got all of that figured out! Have I told you exactly what I've decided to do? Well...if I haven't, here's what's going on: I have classes left to take for this summer and fall, then the spring and summer of 2013 and THAT'S IT! I have one single assessment that I have to take to become an interpreter for OCPS and interpret for a little Deaf student in a mainstream classroom! I haven't decided yet if I want to start at UCF to get my BA in elementary education. I probably will soon after I start my job (if I can find something that works with my schedule, of course!). But I'm sure it would help tremendously if I have a background in the shit these teachers will be teaching! I really wish they had an interpreting program at UCF. I just can't see myself traveling to Tampa 2+ times a week to take classes for their interpreting program for 2 years! And I'm definitely not moving anywhere!

Annnnyways! I need to get started on that assignment if I want to finish it before yogs!


This is the first time I've used my Photobooth on my desktop in quite some time. The last picture I took was on St. Patty's day, and before that it was with V for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment