Friday, May 4, 2012

Tweet Tweet!

There's a bird building a nest inside the cinder blocks that hold up our carport. There was a bird who did the same thing last year, but I didn't pay as much of attention to it, so maybe it was the same bird! I decided to name her, and I'm going to buy her some bird seed when I go grocery shopping and make her a little bird feeder.


I'm looking forward to when her little babies are born because last year I could hear their tiny little tweets! It was so adorable!

Today I made some more strawberry sorbet, but this time I made it into popsicles! They are delicious! The little popsicle molds that I have were filled, and I still had some left, so I decided to pour it into some shot glasses and stick a skewer into them for mini popsicles! 


And for a smile, my sweet sweet princesses cuddling this morning! <3 I love them so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment