Friday, May 11, 2012

Working Ahead...Like a Boss!

My biology professor sent out this email earlier this week:


SO WONDERFUL! I'm totally going to finish this class in like a month....maybe less! Basically the same thing is happening in my Deaf Culture class, but that class has a ton more assignments than my biology class! My biology class consists of 8 quizzes and 4 tests. No discussions, assignments, papers or ANYTHING! I couldn't have asked for a better professor! My DC class on the other hand is full of shit! Weekly homework (consisting of 50-60 questions, thankfully we are assigned a homework partner), papers, quizzes, and tests. A girl from my ASL II and III class though is in DC with me, and we've decided to be homework partners, work ahead of time, and get everything done early! Then I'll be able to focus on my psychology class because I think it's going to take a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment