Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I have yet to find a good, easy, fool-proof recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I had a recipe a couple years ago and loved it, but the cookies always baked very inconsistently. Sometimes they were perfect, but the majority of the time they turned out too thin and crispy and I could never figure out why because I never did anything different! I like my chocolate chip cookies thick and fluffy and this recipe I found gave me just that! And they taste delicious!


I Google-d "easy chocolate chip cookie recipe" or something along those lines, and the first thing that popped up was Miss...In the Kitchen's blog. I read her recipe, made sure I had all the ingredients in my pantry, and whipped them up! I heeded her warning about chilling the dough for 30 minutes before baking, to ensure they were fluffy, and they were! They're great and I highly recommend her recipe if you're looking for an easy chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'll definitely be using this recipe again...and again...and again! Thank you, Miss!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the cookies! These are my husbands favorite chocolate chip cookies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for sharing! I'm so happy to have found this recipe!

    ReplyDelete