Friday, June 15, 2012

RAOK Day 15: The Last Pizza (You Know, Instead of 'Supper')

Last night I skipped yogs, because V was supposed to have a golf lesson, but he got rained out, so I decided to stay home from yoga and hang out with him! I went this morning instead! After class I came home and started the laundry, and finished up some DC homework!

Then this afternoon my favorite friend, Savannah came over to help me make decorations for my birthday party! I also let her have the last mini pizza crust! :]


I've strung them together and they're hanging on the wall in the living room for me to marvel at until my party! I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVE THEM! I kiiiiinda want to make just one more row, but I know if I do I'll have to go out and buy some paper because I don't think have enough. Next week we'll be working on yarn balloon thingies! I'm really looking forward to having decorations this year for my party! I really want to have THESE, but I don't know if I want to ask V to get them for me because he's already doing so much for my party!

After Savannah left I worked on turning one of V's old t-shirts into something similar to this, but I don't have anything to tie dye with, so it's just gray, and it's not totally the same...like at all, but I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt!


It would be cool if It could be longer, like short beach dress length, but I have no clue what'd I'd use to make one that long!

Happy Friday, y'all! 

8 DAYS TIL I TURN 25!!!!


2 comments:

  1. The decorations are so cute, you have to have at least one of those bouquets at your partayyyy and I really wanted to tie dye soon so maybe we can have a partay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the bouquets freaking awesome?!?! I'm hoping my mom will show up with a couple when she brings me my cake! PERFECT! I was looking at the tie dye kits at Walmart, and if I wasn't buying so much for my birthday party, I would have gotten it.

    ReplyDelete