Sunday, June 17, 2012

RAOK Day 17: Duck Crossing

This morning on my way to my sister's house, I turned a corner to find a slowly waddling duck beginning his attempt to cross 2 wide lanes of traffic. I immediately stopped and let him cross, thought about jumping out to pick him up and bring him to the lake he was on his way to but decided not to because there was no where to put my car that was safe and nearby, then I waited for him to cross the oncoming lane of traffic. A guy with his sun came up on him and stopped, thankfully, and let him cross! <3


We went to my parents house to make bfast for my dad for Father's Day! We made a bunch of Pinterest breakfast recipes and they were ALL DELICIOUS! 



You put a slice of ham (or turkey...or both!) to line the cupcake pan, crack an egg inside (I like my eggs scrambled, so we whipped mine up before putting them in), add some salt and pepper and pop 'em in the oven for 12 minutes, putting the cheese on like 2 minutes before taking it out! They were SO GOOD! And soooo easy! I'm definitely going to make more...probably this week! And with onions! Yum!

My sister told me this morning that her and my cousin, who work out together now, are training to run a 5k! It impressed me, and inspired me to try, too! So I got this to prep myself, because The Color Run is coming to my town in December! How cool would it be to be able to run it?! 




4 comments:

  1. The training to run a marathon, or the Father's Day breakfast?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh! the color run! I watched the video online. Looks like it would be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT! I'm so excited about it!!! You should come!

    ReplyDelete