Saturday, June 2, 2012

RAOK Day 2: Grass Cut (& A Trip to the Beach!)

This morning me, my sister and my cousin went to the beach! We had a lovely time and enjoyed some beautiful weather, followed by a delicious lunch at Rusty's


V went golfing while we were at the beach, and he told me that when he got home he wanted to cut the grass. I kindly insisted on cutting the front yard for him while he did the weed-eating and edging, so we could get it done quicker! That's me there in the top left corner, cutting the grass! When V started working on the backyard, he spotted our first crepe myrtle blooming! I was very excited, and I hope this inspires our others to bloom, because I really want them all pretty and colorful for my birthday party!


I hope everyone else enjoyed their Saturday as much as I did! We have nothing planned for the night, so we're going to spend the evening in! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment