Wednesday, June 20, 2012

RAOK Day 20: Comforting a Sad Kid!

Today I went out to Bonnet Creek to visit Savannah and her family! We spent the day at the pool and had a lovely time, even though it rained...a lot.

Savannah's little sister, Cyanna really wanted to ride this slide that was at one of the pools, but she wasn't quite tall enough. We tried to sneak her by the lifeguard, but couldn't! She was really sad, because she was the only one, out of the 6 of us who couldn't go. While we were walking away from the slide, I picked her up and comforted her for a bit...she shed a few tears on my shoulder, but quickly rebounded once we got to the other slide, that she could ride.

I came in 2nd place in a hula hoop contest! If it wasn't for a forward step, I probably could have won!


No comments:

Post a Comment