Thursday, June 7, 2012

RAOK Day 7: Good Karma

Today after my yoga class I was putting on my rainboots so my feet wouldn't get wet in this rainy weather , and there were a few girls left in the lobby who were searching for a pair of keys that this one girl thought she lost. She said they were in her cubby and now they're missing. She got a little panicked, and one of the girls suggested she looked up front, to see if maybe someone turned them in. I asked her where she lived, to offer her a ride home, but she said "near UCF", while walking away to the front; kind of rude-like. But I offered! 

Then I stayed for a few extra minutes to talk to my favorite yoga instructor, Greg, and gave him some lovely compliments on his teaching! :]

I ALSO GOT NEW GLASSES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm really diggin them! The prescription is also stronger, so on top of seeing different specs on my face for the first time in over 6 years, I'm also adjusting to being able to see MUCH better!

Hooray for almost being 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment