Monday, June 25, 2012

Road Trip!


Today we left to head to South Carolina for a few days. V had to come up for work, and I (thankfully) am allowed to join him! I love being up here, and driving through the mountains. Though I'll be pretty bored during the day while he's gone, I'll be able to get a LOT of homework done!

It rained most of the way here, I'd say about 75% of the drive it was cloudy. We stopped for gas, and a bathroom break, and in my bathroom, there was a "love kit" in the vending machine, next to a condom dispenser. I thought it was hilarious, so I took a picture. I can't imagine that people actually buy that shit!

We got here, brought our stuff up into the hotel room, and then went for a 2 hour drive through the mountains. It.was.amazing. I can't wait to go again tonight! EEP! I can't wait til the day when we move up into the mountains. I love my Orlando, and the beach, and our house, but I think I'd trade it for mountains, and a real winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment