Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cinderella

Last night I didn't get home from babysitting until like 2:30, so I decided to just let myself sleep until I was ready to wake up. 10:51am. Loverly. I spent my morning lounging around for a couple hours and then got ready to go see Cinderella at The Orlando Shakespeare Theater! It was absolutely adorable! Very funny and cute! I can't even remember the last time I went to see a play, and I think I forgot (or never realized) how great it is! I really enjoyed it!


I went to look in the gift shop after it was over and ended up finding some Shakespearean Insult Gum that I just couldn't pass up! As I was about to check out, I saw this beautiful bracelet inside the glass case that served as the counter, so I asked the cashier if I could try it on, and when I did, I saw that it was only $5.95, so I got that too! It's super pretty!

I also talked to one of the ladies who was interpreting, Nancy was her name. She works at Blankner School as a DHH Interpreter and invited me to come volunteer with her when school starts up next year! I'm thrilled and hope it works out. I'd like to be able to volunteer like once every week or two! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment