Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Update

Today I babysat for a few hours. When I got there, Abby insisted on showing me a music video that she found, and I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy it very much! These two girls are incredible, and they're going to be famous one day...very soon! Check them out!


I went swimming with the girls and then we played Candyland, and Jenga MAX (which wasn't nearly as cool as regular Jenga). Then we had lunch and watched some tv until their mom came home. After I left there, I stopped at Publix to pick up a few things, and came home.

I'm going to go for a run soon, before yoga! I did it once last week and really loved it! I felt like the run had pumped me up for yogs, and I had a great class! I should be on week two of my 5k training schedule, but since V joined me, I told him I would stay back another week with his beginning, so we could be on the same schedule. He's going to miss today's run, but he'll be back for our next one on Saturday or Sunday, then we'll be starting week two! Run for 2 minutes, walk 1 minute, seven times.

I'm looking forward to when I'll be capable of running 30 minutes straight!


No comments:

Post a Comment