Thursday, August 23, 2012

2nd Day of Work

I missed my post yesterday! I went to yoga in the morning and then spent a few hours at home before I had to go into work to work the closing shift. Closing is definitely more work than opening, but it's not too bad.



School starts next week and I'm interested to see how my first day at school goes, right after working the morning shift. Honestly, I get pretty exhausted after working! I think I forgot how tiring it can be, and I'm pretty much on my feet the whole time. A little bit of sitting, but the chair that I have to sit in isn't comfortable (lol), so I don't sit in it much.

Today I went out and spent the morning with Savannah! We went to Kohl's and I got this adorable new romper and some new shorts for work!


All for only five bucks, thanks to coupons! Woo!



No comments:

Post a Comment