Monday, August 20, 2012

I GOT A JOB!!!!!

FINALLYYYYY!!!! Over the weekend when we went to dinner for V's brother's birthday, he (V's brother) told me that his bff that works at the driving range that V goes to, has to leave because he got a new job and they were looking for someone to work part-time. So I decided to go up there and check it out this morning and was hired on the spot! I start tomorrow!!!! I'll be working around 20 hours/3 days a week. It'll be perrrrfect with my school schedule. I have to work every Saturday night which kinda blows, but it'd be the same as babysitting every Saturday, except I'd be home earlier! I think it's gonna work out perfectly while I'm in school (like for the rest of the time I'm in school)!


HOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment