Friday, August 3, 2012

Pretty Lazy Day

Well, today I slept in until about 9:30. It was fabulous. I did laundry and floated around in the pool all afternoon until I went to yoga. After I got home, me and V went to his parents house to visit his mom because today is her birthday! We hung out there for a bit and then came home to make turkey burgers for dinner! They were delicious.

Since dinner we've been watching the Olympics. I'm pretty sure last night was the last night of the gymnastics part in the Olympics and I'm kinda bummed! It was definitely my favorite sport to watch!


Not even 10:30 and I'm yawning on the couch...ready for bed!

What an eventful Friday night.

I think tomorrow I'm gonna venture back out to the beach to hang with my bestie and her fam for the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment