Sunday, August 12, 2012

Time for a Real Update

Hey, blog! I know, I've missed a couple pictures lately, and I haven't really told you anything about my life, so now I'm going to :]

I woke up just before 9 o'clock and I haven't really done much of anything since then. I cleaned the bathroom real quick and then sat down on the couch to watch Teen Mom.

Right now, money is really tight for us right now, and I feel like I should get a part-time job. I would LOVE to have a part-time job, actually. I just don't want to have to work nights or weekends and it's hard to find a part-time job that is only Monday-Friday. Especially because in just 15 days school will be starting again and I won't be available in the afternoons on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.

Money sucks. We haven't done anything fun in weeks and I'm really starting to get sick of it. I think not being in school isn't helping because it's just making me feel like I'm wasting away, not doing anything. I also feel like I've just been in school for forever and I still have another entire year. Ugh. I'm not even sure I'm going to be a good interpreter. Honestly, I don't feel like I will be as of right now. I don't feel like I know enough, or that I'm even nearly good enough. Supposedly that's how everyone feels, but it's hard to believe because everyone who says that is so good at it.

For a couple weeks I was babysitting at least once a week and it was nice to have just a little extra money, but I haven't babysat in almost two weeks. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment