Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend...Where'd You Go?

Well, apparently I missed the entire weekend! I worked Saturday afternoon and didn't get home until like 12:15AM. I was exhausted!

Sunday me and V spent the day together and did a whole bunch of nothing.

Today I went to yoga and then spent the afternoon at home, soaking up a lot of nothing, because I know today is probably my last day until mid December.

School starts tomorrow for me and I'm pretty much dreading it. I've been thinking about what to wear all day today, and I wanted to wear jean shorts, but both pairs I have are really short. I think Stacy and Clinton would disapprove of them for a twenty-five year old. So I thought about taking an old pair of jeans and making them into shorts. I've done it before and they turned out cute. I cut them and they looked ABSOLUTELY FREAKING ADORABLE, but when I turned around, I saw that one leg was longer than the other (only in the back). So I tried fixing them, and totally ruined them. I'm so disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment