Sunday, September 30, 2012

Energizer Lacey

Today Lacey was a giant ball of energy. Like all day long. This evening we spent a while outside with her, playing fetch. Earlier, she was out with Ellie and I was watching her trying to get Ellie to chase her, but Ellie don't play that. So she turned around and walked on the first step into the pool and then just jumped in the rest of the way and swam around for a minute and then jumped out! So I told V while he was playing fetch with her to throw the ball into the pool and see if she'll get it. AND SHE DID! Three times! I went and grabbed my camera to get the last time on film and I'm so glad I did! She has made such good progress since the beginning of the summer!




After she got out of the pool she decided to go dry off in the grass...and in the dirt. Usually I would immediately stop this from happening, but I figured since she had so much energy, I'd let her. She seemed to enjoy herself!


And after this picture, I gave her a bath! So now she's tired, clean, and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment