Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Donating Books!

Today I spent the morning at home and cleaned out this giant chest we have in our back bedroom. Now that Lunes is gone, we have a free closet because her litter box isn't in there anymore. So I got some things reorganized and fit everything from the chest in that closet! I want to get rid of that stupid chest like asap. It's super huge and the bedroom it's in is small to start with!

I finished messing with all that shit just in time to make it to a yoga class at noon! After I did some yogs, I stopped at a book drop to donate some old books from school that were old editions. I figure someone might get some use out of them...definitely more than I would!


If I would have gotten less of the parking lot on the left, I would have gotten the other half of my face! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment