Thursday, October 4, 2012

Golfer?

I've been thinking about taking up golf. I feel like I have so much free time right now (since I won't be in school until January) that I should take up something new. And since V golfs, and has an extra set of clubs, I thought I'd give it a try!

My dad tried to teach me once when I was like 16, but I didn't really want to do it, so I wasn't really trying. So Sunday I have a date with V so we can go over some things in the backyard. I thought about going to the range to hit some balls, but I'd be totally awful and I'd rather practice more in the backyard before I go out in public. Who knows...maybe I'll like it! I hope I do because I think it would be a lot of fun for me to go golfing with V sometimes!

This morning I relaxed for a bit before going to yoga, which was superb! I think I'm getting verrrry close to popping up to standing from wheel. Annnnd I did a pretty good handstand! Tonight I'll be babysitting my two favorite girls! I haven't seen them in a while and I'm looking forward to hearing about their little elementary lives!


Time for Halloween nails!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment