Monday, October 15, 2012

Mondaaaay

I feel like I start every post the same and I'm sorry, but I don't know of any other way to start it!

Today started with some yoga, as every Monday does, and it was fabulous, just as it is every Monday. After my practice, Savannah came over so I could help her write a paper. We got her paper done and hung out for a while and had a wonderful time. Now I'm getting ready to go to dinner at V's parent's house!


Tomorrow I'll be meeting my mother for bfast and then going shopping for V's last birthday present. After I finish shopping for him, I'll be on the hunt for some new work clothes. I got rid of all my nice clothes when I left Ruden because I got too skinny for them! SCORE! But now I have to buy new ones. Which definitely isn't a bad thing since I love shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment