Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Second Day

This morning I went to yoga at 9:45 and found out quickly that it was cutting it too close to make it to work by 1. I wasn't out until 11:15, home by 11:26. I had to shower, make/eat lunch and get dressed for work all before 12:30 to make it to work by 1:00. It was way too rushy for me so I'm going to try out going to yoga tomorrow morning at 6:45 because with that class I'll be home by 8 and have the whole morning to do whatever I need. This morning I had no time to relax at home and get anything done (like laundry, cleaning, etc.). I think it's going to work out really well as long as I can get my ass out of bed before the sun!

Work was great today. When I got there I watched an hour long video about sexual harassment in the workplace and then I spent the rest of the afternoon at the front desk learning the ropes. The phone system there is super nice, way nicer than the one I had at Ruden. It's all on the computer and I have a headset that I wear. I answer the phone by pressing F1, and have this huge directory of everyone in the office, so I just click their name and it automatically transfers the call. It's going to be a piece of cake! The day went by kind of slow, but it wasn't bad. It's only 5 hours!


I met a bunch of people who's names I don't remember, but they were all very nice and welcoming. The lady that is training me has been working there for 18+ years, so she knows everyone and everything. 

All in all I had a great day. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment