Friday, November 30, 2012

Into the Woods We Go

Tomorrow's the day...my first official camping trip! I'm quite excited and I really hope I like it. I wouldn't mind this becoming something we do more often if I can manage sleeping outdoors and having literally like nothing to do for days. I think the very biggest thing I'm afraid of is the whole terlit situation, lol. As ridiculous as that may sound, its the troof! I'm really looking forward to seeing some animals, and enjoying the peace and quiet under the starry night sky and full-ish moon.

Idk if I've told you, but this coming week we'll also be going to South Carolina for a few days for V's work. That should also be super awesome! No work for the next nine days! Wowzaaaa. The week that I go back to work is the week of our Christmas party, the following weekend is V's work Christmas party, and then Christmas will actually be here. Holy macaroni! This year is just continuing to fly by!


No comments:

Post a Comment