Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Funday at the Greek Fest!

Today has been a pretty chill day. We woke up early, but spent the entire morning lounging around at home. Around noon we headed over to my sister's and met up with my aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin's baby and bf and we walked over to the Greek Fest that was around the corner from my sister's house! It was small, but that was a good thing. I was expecting it to be a huge fest with tons of people, but it wasn't! It was small, there were a lot of people, but not too many. Full of yummy Greek food!


I also just now decided that while Carol Molly Moly is here, I'm going to include her in my daily self-photo!


The time changed overnight. Rolled back an hour at 2:00am, so now it's 5:57pm and the sun is long gone, and it's practically completely dark outside. Which means for a while, when I leave work, I'll be traveling home in the dark. Wah! Oh well, at least now it'll be that much easier to wake up early since the sun will now be rising by like 6!

Here comes another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment