Friday, December 21, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Today is a much better day than yesterday. Well...yesterday got better after I wrote my blog, honestly. It was nice to get all of that off my chest.

A cold front moved in last night and we all woke up to 50 degree weather and sunshine outside. Beautiful! I've got the sliding glass door open and I'm enjoying the fresh, crisp air blowing through my house.

It's nice to see that the world did not end today, which is great news. Christmas is in just THREE SHORT DAYS and I'm excited to give my V all of his prezzies! I'm really excited about my Secret Santa's gifts too, I just hope the last (and best) one arrives on time! I was just notified that it shipped out today, and the girl that's sending them lives in Florida, so hopefully it will only take a day! I'm looking forward to spending Christmas afternoon with V's family, especially his grandparents.

Today I'm going in to work at noon instead of 1 because it was officially decided yesterday that the switchboard will be closing at 5 instead of 6, and I didn't want to lose an hour on my paycheck, so I was offered to come in early! And since I'm getting off an hour earlier than normal, I get to go to the last power hour of the week at 5:45! I'm looking forward to a nice sweat this afternoon at my favorite yoga studio. I haven't been on my regular schedule and I'm starting to feel fat, lol. I won't be able to get back on my schedule next week either because of Christmas. I guess I'll just have to accept it and work on getting back to it when all of the holiday madness passes. I'm still planning on getting in at least three days a week, they're just not very evenly separated. Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment