Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blogmas...Day Three

On the third day of Blogmas, your true love's giving you.....


...an awesome panoramic picture!

Sorry it's not Christmas related in any way, but I had a very busy day!

I woke up and went with Amby to get her hair done. We spent most of the morning there, and then went to Ulta to try on some perfume. After that we stopped at Party City to pick up some balloons for my sister's gender reveal party! We went home and got ready, then stopped at Hot Dog Heaven for lunch before heading to my parents for the party. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have a little nephew sometime mid-next year!

After the party, we came home and the boys went to the driving range to try out V's new golf clubs, and me and Amby went to the mall to try on rings. Lolz. 

When we got back, we hung out at the house for a little bit and then headed to dinner at The Greek Corner, which was delicious! We got a ton of Greek foods and brought lots of leftovers home. After dinner we went bowling! I'm not very good at bowling, but I enjoy it! My first round was pretty solid, I think I bowled a 121 or something like that, but after that game, I didn't break 100 again...oh well!

Happy Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment