Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dresses: Day 1

Today I tried on wedding dresses. I tried on 4 total, and one of them twice. The one I tried on twice I kind of liked, but definitely didn't love. I think there's something better out there. I found two others in their catalog after getting home, so I might be going back to try them both on.

After the dress trying-on, me, my mom and my sister were headed back to my mom's house to drop her off so me and Lindsey could hang out whist the boys played golf. Once we got to my mom's house, she realized she didn't have her garage opener and apparently doesn't have a house key...which means she couldn't get in their house. Who doesn't have a key to their own house?! So she ended up hanging with us for the afternoon, waiting for my dad to pick her up.

Later in the evening we met back up with my sister and brother-in-law for dinner. All of the wedding dresses must have clouded my brain because I was awfully clumsy. On the way to dinner, I spilled water right.on.my.crotch. After dinner, before we left, I took a trip to the bathroom and stuck my new, shiny, beautiful engagement ring in the very top of my jeans pocket while washing my hands. I forgot about it until I got back to the table. Right before I sat down I went to mess with it and realized it wasn't there. In my pocket? NOPE. How about my jacket pocket? NOPE. Sure it's not on your hand? I'M SURE! I was in like full public panic mode, retracing my steps with my eyes on the ground. To the bathroom, circled bathroom, no sight of it. About half way back to the table, I spot something verrry shiny under a table. MY RING! *phew* DO.NOT.TAKE.RING.OFF.IN.PUBLIC.EVAR. Lesson learned!

2 comments: