Monday, January 21, 2013

Jessicat Helps Her Friends

Today was full of helping, and I totally loved it. This morning I met up with my dear friend Savannah and her cutiepie little brother for breakfast. We ate at a nearby park with the intention of playing on the playground after eating, but it was too cold. (For me and JD at least!) So we headed back to their house. I spent the remainder of the morning talking weddings with Savannah and helping her write an essay. She's getting so much better with her papers, I'm so proud at what she has become...with a little help from the master ;)


I'm convinced this little cuddly boy got us through finishing it!

I headed home early in the afternoon and finished my PowerPoint for my group project in my PE class...which we're presenting tomorrow morning. I'm nervous! I hate talking in front of a group of people! I'm really going to try and control my nerves though. It's imperative to my dignity.

After finishing that up and getting some laundry started, V's little brother came over upon my offer of helping him apply for graduation from Valencia and apply for admittance to UCF! We came across a few speed bumps, but none of them will prevent him from starting at the time we intended! Hooray for school!!

I spent the evening with the love of my life. We went and got JJ's for dinner and then headed to the grocery store for some serious bonding time <3 It was a good way to end a good day! Yay for productive days off!

Onward with the week tomorrow.

2013 = so far, so grood!

No comments:

Post a Comment