Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sunbathing in January

This morning I woke up and went grocery shopping. When I got home and unloaded the groceries, I put my bathing suit on and spent some time soaking up the sun! The weather was absolutely perfect. Minimal clouds in the sky, like 80 degrees, and breezy. Perfecttttttt


I do hope we get another cold snap though because I really want to go camping!

This weekend I think I'm gonna go try on wedding dresses with my sister and my mom! I found a couple at David's Bridal online that I printed out. I'm hoping they'll have both of them at the store so I can try them on. I really don't have much of a clue what I want! I found another at this other website and printed it out. I'm hoping they'll maybe have something similar that I can try on. They're all a bit similar, but not. I'm interested to see what I like and what I don't like. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment