Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Third Wednesday of 2013

This morning I had class. It's getting a little difficult...well...maybe not necessarily difficult, just very detailed. We have to write explanations about every problem we solve and it has to be really detailed. It's a lot of writing! Today my hand got a cramp.


After work this evening I'm going back to another David's Bridal to try on a dress I found in their catalog. But...when I found it in the catalog, the price said $399 which is perfect. Like PERFECT. I can definitely save $399 very soon which means I'll have enough time to get it altered and what not. However, when I found it on their website the price was like $749 or something like that. I left the catalog at my sister's house so I won't even have it to prove them the price difference. Hopefully they'll have the same catalog there and I can show them. I really hope I like this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment