Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's Day Whoopsie!

Last Wednesday in my math class, my professor told us there was no school on Monday (President's Day)! Woo! I made plans to spend the morning with my sister, so she came over with her dog to play with Lacey and we went out to get some groceries! I got lots of fresh fruit (grapes, strawberries, bananas, a peach, and an avocado!) and some meat. We hung out until I left for work and it was wonderful to spend time with her. I enjoyed it v much! Annnd I got to wear my cutie new polkadot sweater to work!



Well tonight, whilst watching Pretty Little Liars, I remembered that I had some lame homework assignment to turn in for my math class tomorrow! When I checked my email for the link - I actually read the email he sent that I only scanned over last Wednesday (saw the link and then closed the email, putting it off til later) it said something along the lines of "sorry for the confusion, but there will be class on Monday". D'oh! I sent him an email and told him what happened and that I totally didn't mean to miss class! Oh wellz! It was way more fun to hang out with Lindsey anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment