Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

I started off my Valentine's Day with a trip to visit Savannah while she was at work, making sure all the lovely ladies in Orlando received their Valentine's Day flowers...including me!


We had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and I visited with her and her aunt's dogs, Berry and Clifford. Berry made himself comfortable on my lap for like a half hour <3


After I left there I went to school to meet with my advisor. I'm gonna have to say it was the best meeting I've ever had with an advisor. She was SO nice and helpful and supportive. She wrote out a schedule for me for every single semester I have left at UCF. My first internship will start next fall, which will be Mondays and Tuesdays, and my second (and final) internship will start in the spring of 2015. With this internship though, it's full time. Monday-Friday from morning until the kids leave in the afternoon which means I won't be able to work..oh well! After that, I'll be GRADUATING!!!!! Then it'll be summer break which will mean JOB HUNTING for this girl and hopefully I'll be starting my first teaching job in August of 2015!!!! I'm sure it'll be here before I know it! AHH! Anyways...back to Valentine's Day!

After I left school, I stopped at Publix to get dinner. I had about an hour at home before I had to head to work, and I spent it watching TV and eating lunch. Work went by fast (which has been happening a lot lately) and I may have had one too many sweet treats, but meh...Valentine's Day only comes once a year!


I came home to the most beautiful flowers from my V!


We had some lovey sushi that I got at Publix (which was a bit dry and bland, but it sure was cute looking!)


V also made us some salmon to go along with the sushi. We also had some macaroni and sweet potatoes! Then I had some more sweet treats...! HA! We rented The Perks of Being a Wallflower onDemand and I was expectedly disappointed. There were SO many things that were different from the book and it honestly pretty much sucked. I had a hard time watching it. I wanted to turn it off but V wanted to finish it because he didn't know what happened at the end. I knew it wasn't going to be nearly as grood as the book, but I really wasn't expecting it to be as bad as it was! Oh wellz!


Hope your Valentine's Day was at least half as wonderful as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment