Friday, May 31, 2013

Hair First

I've done it, blog. I've dyed my hair for the first time. And I freaking LOVE it! 



The more sunlight it gets, the lighter it gets and I'm loving it more and more everyday! I curled it for the first time today and its just so great, lol. I may have started something that I don't want to stop! 


Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I've  honestly been freaking busy! School is serious this semester. I'm in a 6 week class and...it's only 6 weeks long. It's so fast and I have group work.....need I say more? Group work in a 6 week course that has due dates on Tuesdays and Fridays. Ugh. 

On the brighter side of things, I finally got an iPhone! That's what I'm updating from right meow as a matter of fact! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘

My engagement is super. Perfect. Amazing. We've decided to postpone the wedding until after I graduate from UCF which will be the summer of 2015. So hopefully our wedding will be that fall! ๐Ÿ‘ฐ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ž

I'm honestly more happy in my life right now than I ever have been before. If this is a hint of what's to come in my 26th year, I'm welcoming it with open arms! My V is just so amazing. He's such a good, honest person and he's so caring. I really couldn't ask for anything more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment