Friday, January 21, 2011

Waterfall in the Middle of Downtown!

That's right, this place is so pretty! There's this place, called Falls Park that is like right in the middle of their downtown. I think it was probably my favorite thing about this place. From all the places we've ever visited, I think this place falls very close to #1 on my list of where I'd want to move. It's a close runner-up to Providence and Providence only tops the list I think, because of the snow! And probably because my sister lives there. But this place, I think if we didn't have family anywhere but Florida, this place would be #1 on my list! It's so cozy and mountainous, but at the same time, it's alive! The downtown is busy, but super beautiful and full of nature and hills and I LOVE it. Anyways, here's some pictures of the waterfall!

These stairs took us from our parking lot, down to the bottom of the waterfall, so full of character!

He was always walking ahead of me because I stopped so much to take pictures! <3 him

This little guy was quacking SO loud! It was adorable!
I freakin love him. And my Vera Bradley purse :D

Taking pictures of each other by the waterfall :]


It was such a pretty waterfall! Their downtown was basically built around it; so beautiful!
I asked this guy to take a picture of us while we were standing on the bridge, he seemed really strange, but I wanted a picture of us together! He was all shaky and I forgot to put the flash on, so it's all blurry :[ I was about to ask him to take another, even if I was, it wouldn't have happened because as soon as the picture took, he was like running away! Lol. After we walked around for a while, we headed to dinner! I did some research to see where there was to eat and picked this place. It was very good! I think it won me over because of their gelato!

Our server convinced me to get a bowl of their tomato soup, and I'm SO glad he did because it was literally the best tomato soup I've ever had. The croutons and cheese on top just made it that much better.

I got this tomato panini and had tomatoes, pesto and mozzarella cheese. YUM! The side salad on the other hand, was not so good. V seemed to like his pretty well, but light leaf lettuce is not one of my favorites, I would have eaten if it was spinach! They had other salads though, that sounded scrumptious! 






After we had our paninis, we had to get some gelato! I was looking at their FaceBook before we left, and they had soooo many flavors to choose from, and I liked at least 4, but when we got there, I realized that they don't have all the flavors all the time, which was a lifesaver, TBH! I would have never been able to choose! I ended up getting a strawberry shortcake gelato and it was YUUUUM-O! V got white chocolate and it was so grood! I like gelato a lot because it's soooooooo smooth!

Even though we had a really good time last night, we're both so ready to go home. This bed in the hotel is SO BAD! I like to sleep on my left side, and I'm not even joking when I tell you this, the springs in the bed have bruised my left hip bone! So uncomfortable! I miss our bed, our house, and our girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment