Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Stuff

I went to yoga this morning...for the 5th time this week. I was pooped! I don't think I'm going to go 5 times in one week again, and definitely not on another Saturday morning. Too crowded! After that I met my sister and our friend Amby at my sister's house and I went with them to a park to take pictures for their graduation announcements. It was fun! When we all got too hot, we left the park and headed to the mall. I wanted to exchange my tank top I got last week, because after I got it home I realized it had 2 holes in it! It was super cute:

























It says "Life is Peachy". They didn't have my size :[ So I was going to get this other one that had a peacock on it and said "Your Biggest Fan"...but they didn't have my size in that one either! So I ended up getting a nice new sports bra for yoga!

Now I'm home...btw, yoga this morning was at 8, so I've been up and going since 7. I'm pretty sleepy so I think I'm going to shower (because I always feel like I need a shower after I go to the Florida Mall), put on some comfy clothes, and watch tv til V gets home from work. We might be going out for sushi tonight, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment