Friday, February 25, 2011

Mother Falcon

V was off today and we spend the morning and most of the early afternoon running all over town! We went to get his taxes done, then went to breakfast at Shakers. I got a grilled blueberry muffin (BEST MUFFIN EVAR), and some froot! Then we went to Target and TJ Maxx to look for some new shorts for V. We didn't find any at Target, but he found 2 shirts he liked at TJ Maxx. After that we went to the mall and he found some shorts at Macy's, then we went to Mother Falcon and made some shirts! I picked a tank top and just had their logo put on it, and V made one with this like skeleton head of an ape. It's awesome! We stopped by to visit with his mom for a little bit, and got home around 3:45. V decided he was going to go to the 5 o'clock yoga class around 4, and thats where he is now...on his way there. So I decided to update my blog!

Here's my new shirt...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment