Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday!

Leaving for yoga in about 15 minutes...I wanted to wake up at 8, but when V left for work I forgot to re-set my alarm and ended up waking up at 8:40 instead. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now! I've been thinking about going to yoga 4 days a week now instead of just 3. I've got the time...why not! I hit 120 on the scale over the weekend, but my goal is to be down to about 115, and between 115-117 on a regular basis. Because right now I'm between like 120-123 on a regular basis, and I'd like it to be less! I'm going to look so good at my birthday party this summer! Woo!



















Creepy, right?!

I'm going to try and get all my homework done today so I wont have to worry about it all week long. Yay me! I'm supposed to be getting my income tax money  this Friday which is super exciting! I'm going to use it to pay off some credit cards. I'm so responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment