Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chicken

I ended up not donating. I got all my paperwork filled out, got my finger pricked and then I went to sit down next to Lindsey, who had just finished. I watched her almost pass out and I freaked myself out and ended up not doing it. I know I'm a chicken, say what you want. I'm not afraid of needles, I'm afraid to know what would happen afterwards. I don't like feeling like I'm going to pass out, or passing out (which I've never actually done. Almost did once...like really close, and hated the feeling). After I made my decision not to do it, I saw Lindsey almost puke, and then almost pass out again. After like 30+ minutes of her recovering we went back to her classroom and had our Chick-Fil-A (which I've never had leftover before and I would not recommend it. The chicken nuggets got kind of hard and the fries were sogs!). Almost immediately after we finished eating, Lindsey started feeling light headed again, went to lay down in the back of her classroom and then went to puke in the bathroom. By this time, I was GLAD I chickened out!

Whatevs, obviously donating blood is not for me. But I got a free t-shirt and peanut butter cookies for trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment