Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break Day 4 (RAIN!)

I went to bed last night and it was raining. Woke up this morning...still raining! I was watching the weather while I was making the bed after I woke up and I saw that it's supposed to get down into the 30's tonight! I'm surprised. It's almost the middle of March and we're still getting cold. I'm glad it's coming through though because we're going to a spring training game this weekend and the weather is supposed to be beautiful!

Later today I'm going into my friend's 1st grade class to volunteer for a few hours. I'm looking forward to it! I went in a while ago for an observation for one of my classes and my friend told me the other night that one of her students was asking about me and wondering when I was going to come back in! Aww! How sweet.

This week seems to be going by really fast. It doesn't feel like it should already be Thursday, especially because I thought this week was going to drag because I wouldn't have anything for school to do! Speaking of school...in my comp II class we were assigned this team project like a couple days before spring break started. (Yeah, a team project in an online class; retarded, right?!?!) So me and one other kid from our 5 person team are the only ones who have been logging in over spring break, even though there are things that need to get done. We have to write a paper and make a PowerPoint by next Thursday. So I just emailed the one kid and told him that if we don't hear anything back from the other 3 people by Monday night, I think we should start working on the stuff on our own. I am NOT someone who is going to just not do an assignment; nor am I able to wait til the last minute to turn something in. If it's due on Thursday, I want it submitted like Wednesday evening at the very latest. That's just how I roll. What if you waited til the last minute on Thursday and then something went wrong with your computer? THEN WHAT!



















This is where Ellie wants to be when it rains.

2 comments:

  1. That's where she wants to be ALWAYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. I was convinced when I woke up this morning that she was sleeping at our door all night. When we went to bed she was crying at our door and when I woke up, she was still there!

    ReplyDelete