Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break Day 5

It's Friday! I'm going to yoga this morning and then I'm meeting my dad for lunch. After lunch I need to go by my parents house and pick up some stuff to drop off at Goodwill. Then I'll need to make a stop at the grocery store because V's parents and brother are coming over tomorrow morning for breakfast! I'm looking forward to that, we'll get to spend some time with his family and eat some yummy food!

I finally got a reply from my math teacher with my 2nd test grade....83! Not too bad. 3 points better than my last test. I'm happy with it, I mean of course I would have rather had an A, but I'm on my way! And this is good because at the end of the semester he drops our lowest test grade and replaces it with our highest, so if 80 is my lowest, I'll be happy.



















Also! I can't believe how cold it is right now! 47 degrees?!?! I mean, it's a lot nicer than it being really hot because our air still isn't working, but geez louise!

3 comments: