Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Not Calling You a Liar





I've been really into this song lately! I heard it last week on the Pretty Little Liars season finale and I've listened to it like everyday since.

Remember all that school work I was complaining talking about yesterday? Well it's all done. Before noon...today. The module I was most stressed about for my government class turned out to be really simple! I was worried about the essay, but it was actually easy peasy...yay!

Now I'm getting ready to go to my sister's house and we're going to meet my parents and have lunch. When I come home I'll probably plant my avocado seed and start on my strawberry growing kit (I'm totally going to blog about the progress!), and then I'm going to study for my math test tonight. BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment