Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SO.MUCH.HOMEWORK

From 9:45 this morning until 1:30pm, I was doing school work. I have everything for my education class and my comp II class done for the week, and all I have left for my government class is an essay. I was going to write it but I'm confused as to what exactly it's supposed to include, so I'm waiting a reply to the email I sent.

Tonight before yoga me and V will be studying for our math test we have tomorrow night. We have to do better on it than our other tests because our math teacher takes our lowest grade out of the 4 (three regular tests and our final exam) and replaces it with a higher grade. On my first test I got an 80, second I got an 83 so I'd like to get an 80 or higher on this one just in case I bomb my final (which better not happen), it will get replaced with an 80 or higher. I'm pretty sure I'll be passing that class with an A. My comp II class I should be getting an A, my education class will hopefully be an A, but I've been struggling with a high B (89) and low A (91). Then in my government class, everything except for my midterm I've had an A on (94 or higher), but I'm pretty sure I bombed the midterm...so I won't be surprised if I get a B in that class. Over the summer I'm taking college algebra, introduction to humanities, ASL and human biology. I'm taking them all online except for ASL because it's only given on campus. I'm super excited about that class, fo sho!

I've been in my pajamas all day today. I had them off for like 5 minutes to try on my new bathing suit that I just got in the mail and it's SO cute and fits SO perfectly! I can't wait to wear it! It's still super overcast, but it hasn't rained yet today. My picture for today is from our pool day/cook out on Sunday. My sister and her bf came over to swim and have dinner. We made shrimp tacos and they were SO GOOD!!!

















He's so flippin adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment