Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainy Monday

This morning I went to yoga with my sister (after a LOT on convincing). I think she did really well she I thought she was having a good time, but after class was over she said it was too long and she wouldn't do it again. Oh well. After yoga, I went home and got cleaned up and met my sister back at her house for lunch and some errand-running. We ate, went to Home Depot, where I purchased some potting soil and a strawberry growing kit (both of which I left in her car, darn it!). I bought the potting soil because I'm going to plant an avocado seed and see if I can grow a tree! Then we went to Walmart where I bought random bathroom items we were in need of, and a big pot to put my avocado seed in.

Now I'm home...about to take some quizzes for government. It's been raining non-stop (literally) since I woke up this morning. And before the fact because Ellie woke me up scratching on the door at like 5:30 because it was raining and she's afraid of it for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment