Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lazy Sunday

We got up this morning and went for a drive.
















After about 2 hours of driving, we decided to go to lunch at Hot Dog Heaven. MmmMmMMM!!!

We came home and V did some homework while I watched Toy Story 2. It was so good!

Now he's in the backyard cleaning up the rocks around the pool and I'm blogging.

This week is college spring break so I know I'm going to be super bored! I'm going to run as many errands as I can, wash my car, donate blood, and volunteer in my friend's 1st grade class! Maybe if I get really bored I'll work ahead in my US Government class...not likely.

I found out last night that I'm not going to be able to graduate from VCC at the end of this year, but I will be able to next spring which is still exciting! I have more elective classes that I need than I thought, so my last semester is going to be super easy. I signed up for American Sign Language class this summer in the mornings on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm really looking forward to it! The teacher I'm taking got the best reviews on Rate My Professors, so I think it'll be a good time. I'm taking 5 classes over the summer and one of them is only in the second term so it's literally 1 month long. All online except for ASL, because I don't presume you can teach sign language in an online class.

No comments:

Post a Comment