Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break Day 2

Not much planned for today, I'm going to Walmart at some point to get V some storage boxes for the utility room and I need to take those sample tiles back that I got yesterday...V didn't like any of them! I think we're going to look together the next time we have nothing to do.

Okay, so yoga is amazing. I've lost almost 20 pounds since I started in October (19 to be exact). I'm currently between 121-123 on a daily basis (usually like 121 in the morning and 123 at night). I have NO IDEA how to get under 120. Like it's impossible. I want to be like 113-115 by my birthday but it's really hard for me to believe it will happen. Once I came in at 120 but since that time I haven't seen it again. Always 121. I don't know what else to change! I go to yoga 4 days a week and I don't eat super unhealthy foods. Like let me tell you what I ate yesterday. 2 blueberry waffles for breakfast, 1/2 of a left over beach club sub from Jimmy John's for lunch, a zone bar at 7 before yoga, and a bowl of granola cereal and 4 strawberries for dinner. That's usually somewhat of a norm for my daily meals, minus the JJ's. I often eat like a pb&j for lunch or sometimes a grilled cheese. Then lately I've been eating a lot of salads for dinner.

However...the weekends are my enemy. You (and when I say "you", I'm referring to you, J.Mo!) saw what I had last weekend at The Ravenous Pig. Then Saturday we had grilled salmon, crab cakes and salads for dinner, and Sunday was the worst! Hot Dog Heaven for lunch and Jimmy John's for dinner! I don't know what it is about the weekends that makes us want to eat out, but it's baaaaaaad! Must.Stop.

Maybe that's what's holding me back from getting under 120. We're not going to change any of our eating habits this weekend so we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Baaaaaaah! Love it!
    Ok, I'm going to be honest since you're my friend... if you get down to 113, you'll look sick. You're too tall to weigh that little. While this may be just my opinion, I'm looking out for your best interest. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;]

    You think so? I dont want to be at a solid 113, I want to be at 115. But now that you've brought it to my attention, I've looked at a few height/weight charts and everything is recommending for my height/frame that I weigh between 125 and 135. I'm already under 125, lol. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get down to 115 and if I do, I'm sure it's going to be near impossible to get any lower than that, but I honestly appreciate you telling me :]

    ReplyDelete