Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break Day 3

Want to hear a funny story?

You know how I was complaining yesterday about not seeing 120 again since the first time it happened? Well when we got home from yoga last night and I got on the scale, guess what it said?! 120.0! I was so happy!

Today I'm going to donate blood with my sister at the school she interns at. In preparation, I'm currently eating a bowl of granola cereal and a banana, with a glass of orange juice. It recommended on the Florida Blood Centers website that you shouldn't eat within 3 hours before donating blood. So I'm eating my breakfast now and on my way to the school I'm going to stop at Chick-Fil-A and get us some lunch to eat after our donations. I'm so looking forward to some Chick-Fil-A, I wanted it yesterday, but I figured I'd wait til today and share it with my sister too. It'll be like a little reward for donating blood...which I'm honestly terrified about! I mean, I know it's going to do good things, but shit. They'll be taking almost a pound of blood!

I think we're going to skip yoga tonight, I'm afraid I'm going to be drained (pun intended!) after donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment