Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

We went to my parents house for breakfast this morning. On the way home we stopped at Publix and did our grocery shopping. Now it's not even 11 and we're home for the day; perfect. We don't have anything else to do all day and V says the pool feels amazing and that he thinks today will be a perfect day to swim. I'll have to stick my foot in and figure that one out for myself, because I just jumped in there on like Thursday and it was like a bucket of ice!



















Me & my Ellie :]

Last night the moon was like 14% closer than it has been in 18 years and I think it ruined my sleep. We went to bed at like 10:45 or 11 and I woke up at 11:55, 1:59, 2:45, 6:28 and then to get up for breakfast at 8:30. I haven't had that bad of a night in a LONG time. At least a year or more (aside from when I had that headache and just couldn't fall asleep). But I'm convinced it was because of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment