Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy Morning!

This morning I woke up and went to yoga. After yoga I went to Whole Foods to get some fruit and I got V a surprise salmon sammie :] Then I dropped that stuff off at the house and went to Walmart to get some random house things. After I finally got home at like 1, I decided to lay out. I spent about an hour outside and then came in, cleaned up some things in the house and made myself a pb&j for lunch.

I finally decided to do some school work, so since about 3, I've been taking quizzes. I'm only doing one more for today and I'm currently taking it. Haha.

I signed up for Netflix the other day because they have a 1 month free promotion thing going on and there's this extra credit that I want to do for my education class, and it includes watching a movie (My Name is Khan, which I'm pretty sure has subtitles...LAME) and writing a 1-2 page paper about it, relating it to some chapters in our book. I think it's like almost 3 hours long, so I need to like plan when to watch it because it's going to take a lot of time! After I send that dumb movie back, I've got some goodies lined up on my queue...including: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Toy Story 3, Despicable Me, Ramona and Beezus, and Coraline. Yeah, I like to watch kids movies...what's it to ya?! I've been wanting to see Toy Story 3, but every time we went on to buy a movie on the DVR, V never wanted to watch it. Finally, last weekend he agreed, but it wouldn't work! So I tried him again yesterday, and he said yes again...but it was GONE! So hopefully I'll get to watch at least those 5 movies before my free month is up! I really want to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid because I keep seeing the preview for the second one and it looks hilarious, but I can't go see that if I haven't seen the first one!



















Lately I've enjoyed washing my hair in the middle of the day because it seems to keep me a tad cooler when it gets the hottest in the house, lol. Oh, I can't wait until we get a new air conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment